Our Insurance coordinators are here to help you understand and maximize your insurance benefits. Even if your specific carrier is not listed below, we will work with your insurance company to ensure you get the care you need while minimizing your out of pocket expenses. We also routinely offer discounts and/or promotions for patients who do not have dental insurance as well as offer a Complete Care Plan that provides comprehensive coverage for your preventative care appointments and significant savings on all dental procedures. Call us for details.
Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Dentist Office in Glen Allen Phone Number 804-270-5225 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.