Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We are now open!
New Office Protocols
- Prior to their appointment, all patients will be pre-screened over the phone for coronavirus symptoms.
- To reduce waiting room congestion, patients will also complete their second screening before their appointment over the phone before they enter the office.
- We are asking patients to please wear a mask if possible when they come to the office.
- Before any procedure, patients’ temperatures will be checked and recorded, and they will be asked to rinse with an antimicrobial mouthwash.
- Our office has been outfitted with medical grade air purification units
- Each operatory has been equipped with UV sterilization units
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: